- Celebrating 150 Years of Verein für Socialpolitik (German Economic Association) at Regensburg/Germany.
- Parental Gender Stereotypes at EALE 2023 in Prague.
- Naples, Italy. Keynote at SITES 2023.
- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #happiness
#Happiness in real-time in the #coronavirus crisis in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. New research from the GLO network.
Will happiness levels return to normal before the end of 2020? Talita Greyling and Stephanié Rossouw of GLO analyze the situation, as it happens – real-time happiness levels and emotions (www.gnh.today) during the evolution of the Coronavirus Crisis. The Gross … Continue reading