- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Maternity benefits and marital stability after birth: evidence from the Soviet Baltic republics. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Changes in parental gender preference in the USA: evidence from 1850 to 2019. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- EBES 44 Istanbul, July 6-8, 2023. Conference Report. Keun Lee received distinguished EBES Fellow Award.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #coronavirus
Interview with the Jordanian author Hisham Bustani on the future of the planet and global solidarity in face of the #coronacrisis
The world still struggles about a convincing strategy to handle the #coronacrisis. The taken measures may have helped to contain the development, but generate also very serious challenges for the longer future of the planet and global solidarity. The award-winning … Continue reading
#Happiness in real-time in the #coronavirus crisis in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. New research from the GLO network.
Will happiness levels return to normal before the end of 2020? Talita Greyling and Stephanié Rossouw of GLO analyze the situation, as it happens – real-time happiness levels and emotions (www.gnh.today) during the evolution of the Coronavirus Crisis. The Gross … Continue reading