- Research conference: GLO Berlin 2024, April 18-20. Submission deadline: February 29.
- Recent Research Publications
- Global Insights: EU free movement of people under threat: Is the mobility growth engine stuttering?
- Work, concert, party in Medellin – Colombia
- Klaus F. Zimmermann elected Senator and Section Chair of Economics and Social Sciences of Leopoldina
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #coronavirus
Interview with the Jordanian author Hisham Bustani on the future of the planet and global solidarity in face of the #coronacrisis
The world still struggles about a convincing strategy to handle the #coronacrisis. The taken measures may have helped to contain the development, but generate also very serious challenges for the longer future of the planet and global solidarity. The award-winning … Continue reading
#Happiness in real-time in the #coronavirus crisis in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. New research from the GLO network.
Will happiness levels return to normal before the end of 2020? Talita Greyling and Stephanié Rossouw of GLO analyze the situation, as it happens – real-time happiness levels and emotions (www.gnh.today) during the evolution of the Coronavirus Crisis. The Gross … Continue reading