- August 17, 2019. How culture stimulates joint housework of couples. New research from the GLO network.
- GLO Fellow Dejan Kovač for President in Croatia?
- August 16, 2019. Recession in sight? How labor market policies may affect wellbeing in an economic crisis. Experiences to learn from the Great Recession.
- E-Scooter — a new fun hobby, but no breakthrough for e-mobility
- EBES-30 Conference in Kuala Lumpur, 8-10 January, 2020. Call for Contributions with Deadline October 31, 2019.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Mental health
Mental Health, Schooling and Genetic Predisposition: June GLO Discussion Paper of the Month and other June GLO Research Papers
Does schooling attenuates the genetic predisposition to poor mental health. The GLO Discussion Paper of the Month of June 2019 provides some empirical support, but the findings are not robust. GLO Discussion Papers are research and policy papers of the GLO Network which are … Continue reading
Internal migration affects the emotional health of elderly parents left-behind in China. New research published in the Journal of Population Economics.
A new study examines how migration of an adult child affects the emotional health of elderly parents left-behind in China. It finds that migration reduces happiness and leads to more loneliness among the elderly. Read more in: Juliane Scheffel & … Continue reading