- Parental Gender Stereotypes at EALE 2023 in Prague.
- Naples, Italy. Keynote at SITES 2023.
- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Maternity benefits and marital stability after birth: evidence from the Soviet Baltic republics. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Schooling
Mental Health, Schooling and Genetic Predisposition: June GLO Discussion Paper of the Month and other June GLO Research Papers
Does schooling attenuates the genetic predisposition to poor mental health. The GLO Discussion Paper of the Month of June 2019 provides some empirical support, but the findings are not robust. GLO Discussion Papers are research and policy papers of the GLO Network which are … Continue reading