- Celebrating 150 Years of Verein für Socialpolitik (German Economic Association) at Regensburg/Germany.
- Parental Gender Stereotypes at EALE 2023 in Prague.
- Naples, Italy. Keynote at SITES 2023.
- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #China
Tatort Buchmesse Frankfurt: Visiting the Bookfare Frankfurt 2019 (Oct 16 – 20). #BuchmesseFrankfurt ; #fbf2019; #Herkunft, #Habeck
Impressions from a visit on October 16, 2019. #Tatort; Saša Stanišić – Winner of the Novel of the year 2019 Award for “Herkunft”; Robert Habeck – German writer and politician, co-chairperson of Alliance ’90/The Greens, a potential candidate for chancellor, … Continue reading
Internal migration affects the emotional health of elderly parents left-behind in China. New research published in the Journal of Population Economics.
A new study examines how migration of an adult child affects the emotional health of elderly parents left-behind in China. It finds that migration reduces happiness and leads to more loneliness among the elderly. Read more in: Juliane Scheffel & … Continue reading