- Parental Gender Stereotypes at EALE 2023 in Prague.
- Naples, Italy. Keynote at SITES 2023.
- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Maternity benefits and marital stability after birth: evidence from the Soviet Baltic republics. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: India
A new GLO Discussion Paper reveals the positive effects of a large Indian public works program showing that there is little evidence of a crowding out of private-sector jobs and that it functions as a safety net and encourages risk-taking. … Continue reading
On December 16, Klaus F. Zimmermann had moved from Seoul/South Korea to Mumbai/ India, to participate at the 60th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), which took place on 19-21 December at the Indira Gandhi Institute … Continue reading