- Political economy of labour market institutions in a globalised era
- Israel’s vaccination success story. Interview with Professor Gil S. Epstein, Bar Ilan University.
- Weather, psychological wellbeing and mobility during the first wave of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Life Satisfaction, Pro-Activity, and Employment
- Sudipta Sarangi talks about his new book ‘The Economics of Small Things’ with GLO President Klaus F. Zimmermann.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: India
A new GLO Discussion Paper reveals the positive effects of a large Indian public works program showing that there is little evidence of a crowding out of private-sector jobs and that it functions as a safety net and encourages risk-taking. … Continue reading
On December 16, Klaus F. Zimmermann had moved from Seoul/South Korea to Mumbai/ India, to participate at the 60th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), which took place on 19-21 December at the Indira Gandhi Institute … Continue reading