- How to publish in international journals: On December 9, Klaus F. Zimmermann moderates a prestigious panel with Kevin Lang (Journal of Labor Economics), Jonathan Batten (Journal of International Financial Markets; Institutions & Money), Douglas Cumming (British Journal of Management) and Christos Kollias (Defence and Peace Economics)
- Fourth Renmin University of China & GLO Conference on December 12, 2021. Program & Registration Details.
- Meet Covid-19 Researchers of the Journal of Population Economics & the Kuznets Prize Winners on Monday December 6, 4-6 pm CET.
- Financial And Legal Obstacles And Small And Medium Firm Performance: Evidence from Middle Income East Asian
- Refugee migration, labor demand, and local employment
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #China
Tatort Buchmesse Frankfurt: Visiting the Bookfare Frankfurt 2019 (Oct 16 – 20). #BuchmesseFrankfurt ; #fbf2019; #Herkunft, #Habeck
Impressions from a visit on October 16, 2019. #Tatort; Saša Stanišić – Winner of the Novel of the year 2019 Award for “Herkunft”; Robert Habeck – German writer and politician, co-chairperson of Alliance ’90/The Greens, a potential candidate for chancellor, … Continue reading
Internal migration affects the emotional health of elderly parents left-behind in China. New research published in the Journal of Population Economics.
A new study examines how migration of an adult child affects the emotional health of elderly parents left-behind in China. It finds that migration reduces happiness and leads to more loneliness among the elderly. Read more in: Juliane Scheffel & … Continue reading