- Gender-Specific Effects of Import Competition on Individual Fertility Decisions
- GLO President speaks today at Lixin University of Accounting and Finance in Shanghai/China on “The Role of Identity in Economic Life”
- 25 of November: International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- The Economic and Social Impact of the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) on Migrant Remittances: An Overview of Tunisia and Morocco
- Ed Lazear died yesterday. Huge loss for economists, science and society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #China
Tatort Buchmesse Frankfurt: Visiting the Bookfare Frankfurt 2019 (Oct 16 – 20). #BuchmesseFrankfurt ; #fbf2019; #Herkunft, #Habeck
Impressions from a visit on October 16, 2019. #Tatort; Saša Stanišić – Winner of the Novel of the year 2019 Award for “Herkunft”; Robert Habeck – German writer and politician, co-chairperson of Alliance ’90/The Greens, a potential candidate for chancellor, … Continue reading
Internal migration affects the emotional health of elderly parents left-behind in China. New research published in the Journal of Population Economics.
A new study examines how migration of an adult child affects the emotional health of elderly parents left-behind in China. It finds that migration reduces happiness and leads to more loneliness among the elderly. Read more in: Juliane Scheffel & … Continue reading