- Research on Economic Preferences: Klaus F. Zimmermann will present in the UNU-MERIT Research Symposium, May Event Series, on Monday 16 May, 2022.
- Agenda: Confidential and legal access to abortion and contraception in the United States. New research from the Journal of Population Economics by Caitlin Knowles Myers
- Sunday morning visitor: Fox in my home garden
- Stronger external religiosity associates with smaller risky behaviors like smoking, drinking & drugs in Orthodox Romania. Research paper published freely accessible.
- Economic preferences across generations in a development country setting. New research accepted for publication in the Journal of Political Economy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #ASSA2019
The Kuznets Prize Paper of the Journal of Population Economics was announced and given at the #ASSA2019 meeting in Atlanta. The Award Study shows that a rise in the disease risk increases the total fertility rate and the number of … Continue reading
January 4-6, GLO President Klaus F. Zimmermann, UNU-MERIT Maastricht, had visited the #ASSA2019 conference in Atlanta. The conference enables also networking with a larger number of publishers who are available for discussion with their journals and books in a specific … Continue reading
On January 3, Klaus F. Zimmermann has left his holiday resort at Miami Beach to participate at the ASSA 2019 Atlanta conference of the American economists. In his role as the President of the Global Labor Organization (GLO), he will … Continue reading