- Using Google Trends to Identify the Well-Being Consequences of Lockdowns During the COVID-19 Crisis.
- Intergenerational consequences of maternal domestic violence
- Third IESR-GLO Joint Conference with Daron Acemoglu (MIT) and Charles Manski (Northwestern University) on COVID-19, June 5-7. Full program & registration code now available.
- COVID-19 and the Consequences for Free Trade
- Sleeping patterns and psychological wellbeing
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #ASSA2019
The Kuznets Prize Paper of the Journal of Population Economics was announced and given at the #ASSA2019 meeting in Atlanta. The Award Study shows that a rise in the disease risk increases the total fertility rate and the number of … Continue reading
January 4-6, GLO President Klaus F. Zimmermann, UNU-MERIT Maastricht, had visited the #ASSA2019 conference in Atlanta. The conference enables also networking with a larger number of publishers who are available for discussion with their journals and books in a specific … Continue reading
On January 3, Klaus F. Zimmermann has left his holiday resort at Miami Beach to participate at the ASSA 2019 Atlanta conference of the American economists. In his role as the President of the Global Labor Organization (GLO), he will … Continue reading