- Research conference: GLO Berlin 2024, April 18-20. Submission deadline: February 29.
- Recent Research Publications
- Global Insights: EU free movement of people under threat: Is the mobility growth engine stuttering?
- Work, concert, party in Medellin – Colombia
- Klaus F. Zimmermann elected Senator and Section Chair of Economics and Social Sciences of Leopoldina
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Work-related injuries
Migrants Reduce the Work Health Risks of Natives – New Research Findings Published in the Journal of Population Economics
The value of immigrants for the UK has played an important role in the Brexit debate. A recent GLO Discussion Paper explores the effects of immigration on the allocation of occupational physical burden and work injury risk using data for … Continue reading →