- Parental Gender Stereotypes at EALE 2023 in Prague.
- Naples, Italy. Keynote at SITES 2023.
- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Maternity benefits and marital stability after birth: evidence from the Soviet Baltic republics. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Work-related injuries
Migrants Reduce the Work Health Risks of Natives – New Research Findings Published in the Journal of Population Economics
The value of immigrants for the UK has played an important role in the Brexit debate. A recent GLO Discussion Paper explores the effects of immigration on the allocation of occupational physical burden and work injury risk using data for … Continue reading →