- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Maternity benefits and marital stability after birth: evidence from the Soviet Baltic republics. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Changes in parental gender preference in the USA: evidence from 1850 to 2019. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- EBES 44 Istanbul, July 6-8, 2023. Conference Report. Keun Lee received distinguished EBES Fellow Award.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Social Remittances
How international migration fosters political & social change. Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
Using data for Morocco, the paper provides further evidence that international migration fosters the transfer of political and social norms. Read more in: Michele Tuccio, Jackline Wahba and Bachir Hamdouch: “International migration as a driver of political and social change: … Continue reading →