- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Maternity benefits and marital stability after birth: evidence from the Soviet Baltic republics. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Changes in parental gender preference in the USA: evidence from 1850 to 2019. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- EBES 44 Istanbul, July 6-8, 2023. Conference Report. Keun Lee received distinguished EBES Fellow Award.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #social mobility
The article provides evidence that countries with stronger beliefs that hard work leads to a higher social status (the ‘American Dream’) attract a higher proportion of high-skilled immigrants. Read more in: Claudia Lumpe: “Public beliefs in social mobility and high-skilled … Continue reading →