- Parental Gender Stereotypes at EALE 2023 in Prague.
- Naples, Italy. Keynote at SITES 2023.
- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Maternity benefits and marital stability after birth: evidence from the Soviet Baltic republics. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Single motherhood
Fresh Research in Population Economics: National identity, single motherhood, clan culture, premature mortality and other issues of concern.
Journal of Population Economics. Volume 32 Number 2 is now available online. Ten new articles in Population Economics are published, see listing and access below. Ten new Associate Editors have been appointed; see their names below. The freely accessible Lead … Continue reading