- Celebrating 150 Years of Verein für Socialpolitik (German Economic Association) at Regensburg/Germany.
- Parental Gender Stereotypes at EALE 2023 in Prague.
- Naples, Italy. Keynote at SITES 2023.
- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #reform policies
“No Return” from Italian Labor and Pension Reforms: An Insider View Back at Italian Government Policies by Marco Leonardi. A New Book, an Author Summary and Interview.
Marco Leonardi, economic advisor of two prime ministers in the Italian government from 2014 to 2018, has just published a new book on his experience in office during the Italian labor market reforms and the threatened future perspectives of those … Continue reading