- Celebrating 150 Years of Verein für Socialpolitik (German Economic Association) at Regensburg/Germany.
- Parental Gender Stereotypes at EALE 2023 in Prague.
- Naples, Italy. Keynote at SITES 2023.
- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Nativity Wealth Gap
The Nativity Wealth Gap: What is it & what drives it? Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics.
The paper studies the migrant-native differences in wealth among older households in Europe which is significant and to the advantage of the natives. The importance of origin country, age at migration, and citizenship status in reducing the gap is shown. … Continue reading