- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Maternity benefits and marital stability after birth: evidence from the Soviet Baltic republics. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Changes in parental gender preference in the USA: evidence from 1850 to 2019. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- EBES 44 Istanbul, July 6-8, 2023. Conference Report. Keun Lee received distinguished EBES Fellow Award.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #financial markets and labor
Dorothea Schäfer is the new Editor-in-Chief of the Eurasian Economic Review. Interview with her about her publication perspectives in the area of labor economics.
As of January 2019, the Eurasian Economic Review (EAER) has a new Editor-in-Chief, Dorothea Schäfer. EAER is one of the flagship journals of the Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES), which partners with the Global Labor Organization (GLO). Under the … Continue reading