- Parental Gender Stereotypes at EALE 2023 in Prague.
- Naples, Italy. Keynote at SITES 2023.
- Hamburg Impressions from a Summer Holiday
- Gender equity and the gender gap in STEM: is there really a paradox? Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Maternity benefits and marital stability after birth: evidence from the Soviet Baltic republics. Free access to a new article published in the Journal of Population Economics.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Anti-minaret vote
Anti-Minaret Votes and Migrants’ Location Choices in Switzerland – GLO Discussion Paper of the Month January 2019 and other GLO Discussion Papers in January
The new GLO Discussion Paper of the Month from January 2019 explores the vote on the Swiss minaret initiative in 2009 as a natural experiment to identify the effect of newly revealed reservations towards immigrants on their location choices. The … Continue reading