- The third edition of the Australian Gender Economics Workshop (AGEW) will take place in Brisbane at the Queensland University of Technology on 5-7 February 2020.
- The aim of AGEW is to foster a community of economic researchers who can collectively contribute to the evidence base needed to guide the pursuit of more gender equitable outcomes in society.
- Submissions of both applied and theoretical work on any topic of gender economics are invited.
- Victor Lavy and GLO Fellows Shoshana Grossbard & Gigi Foster are the keynote speakers.
- GLO Fellows Tina Rampino (Chair) & Rigissa Megalokonomou are among the members of the AGEW2020 Organizing Committee.
- Full papers or extended abstracts (min. 1500 words)
- Submission deadline is 13 September 2019!
- MORE DETAILS & FULL CALL.