The prestigious 2018 Kuznets Prize of the Journal of Population Economics has been awarded to Chunbei Wang and Le Wang of the University of Oklahoma. The prize has been presented at a recent event of the Global Labor Organization (GLO) in Washington DC. Chunbei Wang and Le Wang of the University of Oklahoma have received the 2018 Kuznets Prize for their article “Knot yet: Minimum marriage age law, marriage delay, and earnings,” which was published in the Journal of Population Economics (2017), 30(3), pp. 771-804. The annual prize honors the best article published in the Journal of Population Economics in the previous year.
- Berlin December 1-3, 2023: Meeting the Goddesses
- GLO-JOPE Global Conference 2023 will take place online December 4-6.
- Reichenstein Castle/Burg Reichenstein (Falkenburg), Trechtingshausen, Germany
- Impressions from two research visits to China in October 2023
- EBES – GLO Conference Collaborations: Budapest, Rome, Berlin: 2023-2024
Subscribe to Blog via Email