- Big Five Personality Traits and Sex
- How representative are social partners in Europe? The role of dissimilarity.
- The Impact of ICT on Working from Home: Evidence from EU Countries
- GLO Fellow Ilhom Abdulloev on Tajikistan, one of the world’s most remittance-dependent countries.
- Parental Gender Stereotypes and Student Wellbeing in China.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Work-related injuries
Migrants Reduce the Work Health Risks of Natives – New Research Findings Published in the Journal of Population Economics
The value of immigrants for the UK has played an important role in the Brexit debate. A recent GLO Discussion Paper explores the effects of immigration on the allocation of occupational physical burden and work injury risk using data for … Continue reading →