- December 8, 2012. Germany has a new government: Olaf Scholz Chancellor of Germany.
- Access to finance employment growth and firm performance of South Asia firms
- How to publish in international journals: On December 9, Klaus F. Zimmermann moderates a prestigious panel with Kevin Lang (Journal of Labor Economics), Jonathan Batten (Journal of International Financial Markets; Institutions & Money), Douglas Cumming (British Journal of Management) and Christos Kollias (Defence and Peace Economics)
- Fourth Renmin University of China & GLO Conference on December 12, 2021. Program & Registration Details.
- Meet Covid-19 Researchers of the Journal of Population Economics & the Kuznets Prize Winners on Monday December 6, 4-6 pm CET.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #NREGA
A new GLO Discussion Paper reveals the positive effects of a large Indian public works program showing that there is little evidence of a crowding out of private-sector jobs and that it functions as a safety net and encourages risk-taking. … Continue reading