- As of March 23, 2020, Germany bans groups of more than 2 outside the house.
- Will this stop the Coronavirus and the expected rise in fatal casualties significantly and for how long?
- Is the shut-down of large parts of the economy with all the massive economic and social consequences worth the expected gains?
- Social distancing, protecting the risk groups, and strengthening the emergency health capacities seem to be the obvious major objectives.
- How can the major economic and social activities be preserved, nevertheless?
- Outside the house at river Rhine in Bonn: Monday; March 23, 2020:
- Outside the house at river Rhine in Bonn: Sunday; March 22, 2020:
Political actors in Germany: