The prestigious 2018 Kuznets Prize of the Journal of Population Economics has been awarded to Chunbei Wang and Le Wang of the University of Oklahoma. The prize has been presented at a recent event of the Global Labor Organization (GLO) in Washington DC. Chunbei Wang and Le Wang of the University of Oklahoma have received the 2018 Kuznets Prize for their article “Knot yet: Minimum marriage age law, marriage delay, and earnings,” which was published in the Journal of Population Economics (2017), 30(3), pp. 771-804. The annual prize honors the best article published in the Journal of Population Economics in the previous year.
- Fiscal Position of Immigrants in Europe: A Quantile Regression Approach
- Journal of Population Economics Webinar on January 28, 2021: Presentation of published Issue 2, 2021.
- Labour and technology at the time of Covid-19. Can artificial intelligence mitigate the need for proximity?
- Does the COVID-19 Pandemic Cause People to Be Unhappy? Evidence from a Six-Country Survey
- Wage Distributions in Origin Societies and Occupational Choices of Immigrant Generations in the USA
Subscribe to Blog via Email