The prestigious 2018 Kuznets Prize of the Journal of Population Economics has been awarded to Chunbei Wang and Le Wang of the University of Oklahoma. The prize has been presented at a recent event of the Global Labor Organization (GLO) in Washington DC. Chunbei Wang and Le Wang of the University of Oklahoma have received the 2018 Kuznets Prize for their article “Knot yet: Minimum marriage age law, marriage delay, and earnings,” which was published in the Journal of Population Economics (2017), 30(3), pp. 771-804. The annual prize honors the best article published in the Journal of Population Economics in the previous year.
- Hiring Discrimination in Labor Markets. An Experimental Study of Mood Regulation
- Education Quality, Green Technology, and the Economic Impact of Carbon Pricing
- Membership in Employers’ Associations and Collective Bargaining Coverage in Germany
- Gender Differences in Economics PhD Field Specializations with Correlated Choices
- COVID-19 and Children’s School Resilience: Evidence from Nigeria
Subscribe to Blog via Email