The prestigious 2018 Kuznets Prize of the Journal of Population Economics has been awarded to Chunbei Wang and Le Wang of the University of Oklahoma. The prize has been presented at a recent event of the Global Labor Organization (GLO) in Washington DC. Chunbei Wang and Le Wang of the University of Oklahoma have received the 2018 Kuznets Prize for their article “Knot yet: Minimum marriage age law, marriage delay, and earnings,” which was published in the Journal of Population Economics (2017), 30(3), pp. 771-804. The annual prize honors the best article published in the Journal of Population Economics in the previous year.
- Minimum working age and the gender mortality gap
- Retirement, housing mobility, downsizing and neighbourhood quality
- Financial education for youth: A randomized evaluation in Uruguay
- Coronagraben in Switzerland: culture and social distancing in times of COVID-19.
- Poverty in Russia: A Bird’s-Eye View of Trends and Dynamics in the Past Quarter of Century
Subscribe to Blog via Email