The prestigious 2018 Kuznets Prize of the Journal of Population Economics has been awarded to Chunbei Wang and Le Wang of the University of Oklahoma. The prize has been presented at a recent event of the Global Labor Organization (GLO) in Washington DC. Chunbei Wang and Le Wang of the University of Oklahoma have received the 2018 Kuznets Prize for their article “Knot yet: Minimum marriage age law, marriage delay, and earnings,” which was published in the Journal of Population Economics (2017), 30(3), pp. 771-804. The annual prize honors the best article published in the Journal of Population Economics in the previous year.
- Entry Regulation and Competition: Evidence from Retail and Labor Markets of Pharmacists
- GLO Virtual Seminar: Report, GLO Discussion Paper & Video of the Event with Keith Bender on ‘Employment Contracts and Stress’
- Effects of Mandatory Military Service on Wages and Other Socioeconomic Outcomes in Germany
- Assessing gender gaps in employment and earnings in Africa: the case of Eswatini
- Technology, risk and social policy. An empirical investigation.
Subscribe to Blog via Email