The prestigious 2018 Kuznets Prize of the Journal of Population Economics has been awarded to Chunbei Wang and Le Wang of the University of Oklahoma. The prize has been presented at a recent event of the Global Labor Organization (GLO) in Washington DC. Chunbei Wang and Le Wang of the University of Oklahoma have received the 2018 Kuznets Prize for their article “Knot yet: Minimum marriage age law, marriage delay, and earnings,” which was published in the Journal of Population Economics (2017), 30(3), pp. 771-804. The annual prize honors the best article published in the Journal of Population Economics in the previous year.
- Research on Economic Preferences: Klaus F. Zimmermann will present in the UNU-MERIT Research Symposium, May Event Series, on Monday 16 May, 2022.
- Agenda: Confidential and legal access to abortion and contraception in the United States. New research from the Journal of Population Economics by Caitlin Knowles Myers
- Sunday morning visitor: Fox in my home garden
- Stronger external religiosity associates with smaller risky behaviors like smoking, drinking & drugs in Orthodox Romania. Research paper published freely accessible.
- Economic preferences across generations in a development country setting. New research accepted for publication in the Journal of Political Economy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email