- The COVID-19 Pandemic’s Effects on Voter Turnout in Italy
- COVID-19, Race, and Gender in the USA
- The econometrics of Covid-19 pandemic. Panel organized by GLO Coronavirus Cluster Co-Lead Sergio Scicchitano.
- 35th EBES conference in Rome, Italy, has begun online with opening speeches. From April 7-9, 2021 the traditional event features over 200 presentations of academic work in business, management and economics.
- Understanding Employee Motivation in the Gig Economy of China
Subscribe to Blog via Email