Throughout my academic life, I have been active in creating or reforming academic institutions like societies, think-tanks or journals. In the parts attached to this page I report details about those of my ventures in the past. I will deal with DIW, DIW DC, ESPE, IZA and the IZA Journals.
- GLO – supported Workshop on “Health, Inequality and Behavior” with GLO President Klaus F. Zimmermann at Macquarie University, Sydney/Australia, ended November 13.
- Former communist party members are often successful entrepreneurs. A new GLO Discussion Paper explains why.
- Health, Inequality and Behavior: GLO – supported Workshop with GLO President Klaus F. Zimmermann on November 11-13 at Macquarie University, Sydney/Australia
- Bargaining Agreement Extensions May Cause Unemployment and Firm Closures. Findings in the GLO Discussion Paper of the Month October.
- US Gun Ownership, Lethality and Murder Rates: Analysis and Policy Proposals in a New GLO Discussion Paper
Subscribe to Blog via Email