Throughout my academic life, I have been active in creating or reforming academic institutions like societies, think-tanks or journals. In the parts attached to this page I report details about those of my ventures in the past. I will deal with DIW, DIW DC, ESPE, IZA and the IZA Journals.
- A Critical Review: Do Public Program Benefits Crowd Out Private Transfers in Developing Countries?
- Evaluating a Large Public-Works Program for India: Why Guarantee Employment?
- #Happiness in real-time in the #coronavirus crisis in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. New research from the GLO network.
- An Italian view about the challenges of the #coronacrisis.
- Online Job Vacancy Data to Explore the Wage Setting and Unemployment Trade-off
Subscribe to Blog via Email