Throughout my academic life, I have been active in creating or reforming academic institutions like societies, think-tanks or journals. In the parts attached to this page I report details about those of my ventures in the past. I will deal with DIW, DIW DC, ESPE, IZA and the IZA Journals.
- Economic preferences across generations and family clusters
- Linguistic Traits and Human Capital Formation. GLO Discussion Paper of the Month June.
- Effects of Peers and Rank on Cognition, Preferences, and Personality in India
- Work norms among immigrants and disability take-up when times are tough
- Alfredo Toro Hardy: “China versus the US. Who will prevail?” A new book explains why the rising confrontation between China and the US has become structural and not simply conjectural.
Subscribe to Blog via Email