Throughout my academic life, I have been active in creating or reforming academic institutions like societies, think-tanks or journals. In the parts attached to this page I report details about those of my ventures in the past. I will deal with DIW, DIW DC, ESPE, IZA and the IZA Journals.
- Smartphone use and academic performance do not coexist well. A new GLO Discussion Paper.
- Temporary employment, loneliness at work and job satisfaction: How do they associate? New GLO Discussion Paper.
- Cancer Survivors: Getting back to work. Literature review in a new GLO Discussion Paper.
- Interview with GLO Fellow Dejan Kovač: After the Race for President of Croatia
- New GLO Discussion Paper: How same-sex marriage legalization affects interstate migration in the United States.
Subscribe to Blog via Email