Back from a Pre-Christmas tour de force through three continents (November 28 to December 22): Luxembourg-Brussels-Kigali-Xiamen-Seoul-Mumbai conferences. Some quick pictures from the trip. (No Christmas signs in Kigali.) Now on my way to Florida and Atlanta…. Follow me on my website.
- Entry Regulation and Competition: Evidence from Retail and Labor Markets of Pharmacists
- GLO Virtual Seminar: Report, GLO Discussion Paper & Video of the Event with Keith Bender on ‘Employment Contracts and Stress’
- Effects of Mandatory Military Service on Wages and Other Socioeconomic Outcomes in Germany
- Assessing gender gaps in employment and earnings in Africa: the case of Eswatini
- Technology, risk and social policy. An empirical investigation.
Subscribe to Blog via Email