Back from a Pre-Christmas tour de force through three continents (November 28 to December 22): Luxembourg-Brussels-Kigali-Xiamen-Seoul-Mumbai conferences. Some quick pictures from the trip. (No Christmas signs in Kigali.) Now on my way to Florida and Atlanta…. Follow me on my website.
- Trade and Economic Growth: Theories and Evidence from the Southern African Development Community
- The Extractive Industry’s Impact on Economic Growth in SADC Countries
- 2020 China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Fair (23-26 September) of Guangzhou/China started on September 23 with the Global Opportunity Summit.
- An Economic Model of Health-vs-Wealth Prioritization during Covid-19: Optimal Lockdown, Network Centrality, and Segregation
- COVID-19 labour market shocks and their inequality implications for financial wellbeing
Subscribe to Blog via Email