April 18-21, 2019. Visit of the Semperoper including the “Zauberflöte” (The Magic Flute) of Mozart; Frauenkirche, Hofkirche, Zwinger, historical walking tour, et al.; walk alongside the river Elbe to the Loschwitz Bridge, better known as the “Blue Wonder” due to the original color and being seen as a technological miracle at the time of construction (1893).
- Son preference and education inequalities. A new paper published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Child care costs, household liquidity constraints, and gender inequality. A new paper published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- The darkest days in Europe since WWII continue.
- Understanding the labour market costs of motherhood: A new paper published in the Journal of Population Economics
- Cognitive Misperception and Chronic Disease Awareness: Evidence from Blood Biomarker Data
Subscribe to Blog via Email