April 18-21, 2019. Visit of the Semperoper including the “Zauberflöte” (The Magic Flute) of Mozart; Frauenkirche, Hofkirche, Zwinger, historical walking tour, et al.; walk alongside the river Elbe to the Loschwitz Bridge, better known as the “Blue Wonder” due to the original color and being seen as a technological miracle at the time of construction (1893).
- COVID-19 is a crisis of the female self-employed.
- Returns to Education in China.
- Call for Participation & Abstracts: 35th EBES Conference; April 7-9, 2021, Rome, Italy. Submission Deadline March 12!
- News: Pedro Martins on ‘Employer Collusion and Employee Training’ and Marco Vivarelli on ‘May AI Revolution be Labour-friendly?’.
- Gender differences in the skill content of jobs
Subscribe to Blog via Email