April 18-21, 2019. Visit of the Semperoper including the “Zauberflöte” (The Magic Flute) of Mozart; Frauenkirche, Hofkirche, Zwinger, historical walking tour, et al.; walk alongside the river Elbe to the Loschwitz Bridge, better known as the “Blue Wonder” due to the original color and being seen as a technological miracle at the time of construction (1893).
- Agricultural credits support agricultural productivity: Findings of a new GLO discussion paper.
- Smartphone use and academic performance do not coexist well. A new GLO Discussion Paper.
- Temporary employment, loneliness at work and job satisfaction: How do they associate? New GLO Discussion Paper.
- Cancer Survivors: Getting back to work. Literature review in a new GLO Discussion Paper.
- Interview with GLO Fellow Dejan Kovač: After the Race for President of Croatia
Subscribe to Blog via Email