April 18-21, 2019. Visit of the Semperoper including the “Zauberflöte” (The Magic Flute) of Mozart; Frauenkirche, Hofkirche, Zwinger, historical walking tour, et al.; walk alongside the river Elbe to the Loschwitz Bridge, better known as the “Blue Wonder” due to the original color and being seen as a technological miracle at the time of construction (1893).
- Minimum working age and the gender mortality gap
- Retirement, housing mobility, downsizing and neighbourhood quality
- Financial education for youth: A randomized evaluation in Uruguay
- Coronagraben in Switzerland: culture and social distancing in times of COVID-19.
- Poverty in Russia: A Bird’s-Eye View of Trends and Dynamics in the Past Quarter of Century
Subscribe to Blog via Email