April 18-21, 2019. Visit of the Semperoper including the “Zauberflöte” (The Magic Flute) of Mozart; Frauenkirche, Hofkirche, Zwinger, historical walking tour, et al.; walk alongside the river Elbe to the Loschwitz Bridge, better known as the “Blue Wonder” due to the original color and being seen as a technological miracle at the time of construction (1893).
- Social Assimilation and Labor Market Outcomes of Migrants in China.
- Pension and Health Services Utilization: Evidence from Social Pension Expansion in China
- Gender-Specific Effects of Import Competition on Individual Fertility Decisions
- GLO President speaks today at Lixin University of Accounting and Finance in Shanghai/China on “The Role of Identity in Economic Life”
- 25 of November: International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
Subscribe to Blog via Email