April 18-21, 2019. Visit of the Semperoper including the “Zauberflöte” (The Magic Flute) of Mozart; Frauenkirche, Hofkirche, Zwinger, historical walking tour, et al.; walk alongside the river Elbe to the Loschwitz Bridge, better known as the “Blue Wonder” due to the original color and being seen as a technological miracle at the time of construction (1893).
- Third IESR-GLO Joint Conference with Daron Acemoglu (MIT) and Charles Manski (Northwestern University) on COVID-19, June 5-7. Full program & registration code now available.
- COVID-19 and the Consequences for Free Trade
- Sleeping patterns and psychological wellbeing
- Intergroup contacts and prejudice in conflict settings
- Lost Wages: The COVID-19 Cost of School Closures
Subscribe to Blog via Email