Throughout my academic life, I have been active in creating or reforming academic institutions like societies, think-tanks or journals. In the parts attached to this page I report details about those of my ventures in the past. I will deal with DIW, DIW DC, ESPE, IZA and the IZA Journals.
- How international migration fosters political & social change. Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
- Now Out in the Journal of Population Economics: How dreams matter for migration
- The Nativity Wealth Gap: What is it & what drives it? Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Marriage, dowry, and women’s status in rural Punjab: Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
- Mental Health, Schooling and Genetic Predisposition: June GLO Discussion Paper of the Month and other June GLO Research Papers