- August 17, 2019. How culture stimulates joint housework of couples. New research from the GLO network.
- GLO Fellow Dejan Kovač for President in Croatia?
- August 16, 2019. Recession in sight? How labor market policies may affect wellbeing in an economic crisis. Experiences to learn from the Great Recession.
- E-Scooter — a new fun hobby, but no breakthrough for e-mobility
- EBES-30 Conference in Kuala Lumpur, 8-10 January, 2020. Call for Contributions with Deadline October 31, 2019.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Women’s status
Marriage, dowry, and women’s status in rural Punjab: Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
Dowry is a common custom in South Asia with rising use and increasing amounts. The paper shows that a higher dowry amount, especially in terms of furniture, electronics, and kitchenware, is positively associated with women’s status in the marital household. … Continue reading