- October 21, 2019. Trans People: Transitioning, Mental Health, and Life and Job Satisfaction. A New GLO Discussion Paper.
- Visiting Bundeskunsthalle Bonn: “Bundespreis für Kunststudierende”
- October 20, 2019. School-to-Work Transitions. Report about a joint AIEL-CCME/GLO Session at the 34th AIEL Conference held in Novara/Italy
- October 19, 2019. Global Interdisciplinary Policy Research Conference on ‘Youth Transitions’ in Geneva/Switzerland, February 20-21, 2020. Call for contributions by November 15, 2019.
- October 19, 2019. New GLO Discussion Paper on ‘30,000 minimum wages: The economic effects of collective bargaining extensions’
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Women’s status
Marriage, dowry, and women’s status in rural Punjab: Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
Dowry is a common custom in South Asia with rising use and increasing amounts. The paper shows that a higher dowry amount, especially in terms of furniture, electronics, and kitchenware, is positively associated with women’s status in the marital household. … Continue reading