- Big Five Personality Traits and Sex
- How representative are social partners in Europe? The role of dissimilarity.
- The Impact of ICT on Working from Home: Evidence from EU Countries
- GLO Fellow Ilhom Abdulloev on Tajikistan, one of the world’s most remittance-dependent countries.
- Parental Gender Stereotypes and Student Wellbeing in China.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Subjective well-being
Your spouse is fired! How much do you care? New Research Published in the Journal of Population Economics
Unemployment reduces the life satisfaction of the partner! However, while wives’ life satisfaction does not recover even two years after their partners becoming unemployed, husbands only react to their wives’ joblessness during the first year of unemployment. Read more in: … Continue reading