- Endogamous Marriage among Immigrant Groups: The Impact of Deportations under Secure Communities
- Terrorism and Voting Behavior: Evidence from the United States.
- Ethnic Divisions and the Onset of Civil Wars in Syria
- Journal of Population Economics Webinar on January 28, 2021: Presentation of the newly published Issue 2, 2021.
- Conscription and Military Service: Do They Result in Future Violent and Non-Violent Incarcerations and Recidivism?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #inequality
Is mortality inequality related to income inequality? New research now available from the Journal of Population Economics
Despite a measured strong cross-sectional relationship between income and health, the study finds no necessary connection between changes in income inequality and changes in health inequality. Read more in: Janet Currie, Hannes Schwandt & Josselin Thuilliez: “Pauvreté, Egalité, Mortalité: mortality … Continue reading