- August 17, 2019. How culture stimulates joint housework of couples. New research from the GLO network.
- GLO Fellow Dejan Kovač for President in Croatia?
- August 16, 2019. Recession in sight? How labor market policies may affect wellbeing in an economic crisis. Experiences to learn from the Great Recession.
- E-Scooter — a new fun hobby, but no breakthrough for e-mobility
- EBES-30 Conference in Kuala Lumpur, 8-10 January, 2020. Call for Contributions with Deadline October 31, 2019.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #inequality
Is mortality inequality related to income inequality? New research now available from the Journal of Population Economics
Despite a measured strong cross-sectional relationship between income and health, the study finds no necessary connection between changes in income inequality and changes in health inequality. Read more in: Janet Currie, Hannes Schwandt & Josselin Thuilliez: “Pauvreté, Egalité, Mortalité: mortality … Continue reading