- How to publish in international journals: On December 9, Klaus F. Zimmermann moderates a prestigious panel with Kevin Lang (Journal of Labor Economics), Jonathan Batten (Journal of International Financial Markets; Institutions & Money), Douglas Cumming (British Journal of Management) and Christos Kollias (Defence and Peace Economics)
- Fourth Renmin University of China & GLO Conference on December 12, 2021. Program & Registration Details.
- Meet Covid-19 Researchers of the Journal of Population Economics & the Kuznets Prize Winners on Monday December 6, 4-6 pm CET.
- Financial And Legal Obstacles And Small And Medium Firm Performance: Evidence from Middle Income East Asian
- Refugee migration, labor demand, and local employment
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Great migration
John Gardner on ‘Intergenerational altruism: Evidence from the African American Great Migration’ online in the Journal of Population Economics
Intergenerational altruism explains between 24 and 42% of the Northward migration! Read more in: John Gardner: Intergenerational altruism in the migration decision calculus: evidence from the African American Great Migration, forthcoming in the Journal of Population Economics. See Online First … Continue reading