- Son preference and education inequalities. A new paper published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Child care costs, household liquidity constraints, and gender inequality. A new paper published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- The darkest days in Europe since WWII continue.
- Understanding the labour market costs of motherhood: A new paper published in the Journal of Population Economics
- Cognitive Misperception and Chronic Disease Awareness: Evidence from Blood Biomarker Data
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Flexibility
Migration supports economic recovery in recessions
Issue 2019/1 of the Journal of Population Economics is published: Please see for the Table of Content: Volume 32, Issue 1, January 2019 The Lead Article is about: Migration as an adjustment mechanism in the crisis? A comparison of Europe … Continue reading
Posted in News, Research Tagged #EU, #Flexibility, #Recession, Migration Comments Off on Migration supports economic recovery in recessions