- Gender-Specific Effects of Import Competition on Individual Fertility Decisions
- GLO President speaks today at Lixin University of Accounting and Finance in Shanghai/China on “The Role of Identity in Economic Life”
- 25 of November: International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- The Economic and Social Impact of the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) on Migrant Remittances: An Overview of Tunisia and Morocco
- Ed Lazear died yesterday. Huge loss for economists, science and society.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #European Central Bank
Robert Holzmann, an Austrian economist and Fellow of the Global Labor Organization (GLO), has been nominated this week by the Austrian government to head the National Central Bank in his country. As a Professor of Economics, he had taught at … Continue reading