- Alfredo Toro Hardy: “China versus the US. Who will prevail?” A new book explains why the rising confrontation between China and the US has become structural and not simply conjectural.
- How immigration policy affects immigrants’ sleep.
- Government aid and job matches during the COVID-19 pandemic in Denmark
- “Teaching Norms in the Streets” — Video of the GLO Virtual Seminar with Marie Claire Villeval.
- Unreported Family Workers in the Pre-Civil War United States
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Dowry
Marriage, dowry, and women’s status in rural Punjab: Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
Dowry is a common custom in South Asia with rising use and increasing amounts. The paper shows that a higher dowry amount, especially in terms of furniture, electronics, and kitchenware, is positively associated with women’s status in the marital household. … Continue reading