- Son preference and education inequalities. A new paper published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Child care costs, household liquidity constraints, and gender inequality. A new paper published in the Journal of Population Economics.
- The darkest days in Europe since WWII continue.
- Understanding the labour market costs of motherhood: A new paper published in the Journal of Population Economics
- Cognitive Misperception and Chronic Disease Awareness: Evidence from Blood Biomarker Data
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Africa
Africa Watch Conference in Kigali/Rwanda, June 2019 with GLO support.
Theme: “Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Socio-Economic Transformation” June 12-14, 2019, College of Business and Economics, University of Rwanda, Kigali June 12-14: Kigali, Rwanda. College of Business and Economics, University of Rwanda. 4th EABEW Conference (International Conference of Eastern Africa Business … Continue reading
HIV/AIDS pandemic and fertility response: Research on Africa
The Kuznets Prize Paper of the Journal of Population Economics was announced and given at the #ASSA2019 meeting in Atlanta. The Award Study shows that a rise in the disease risk increases the total fertility rate and the number of … Continue reading