- Research on Economic Preferences: Klaus F. Zimmermann will present in the UNU-MERIT Research Symposium, May Event Series, on Monday 16 May, 2022.
- Agenda: Confidential and legal access to abortion and contraception in the United States. New research from the Journal of Population Economics by Caitlin Knowles Myers
- Sunday morning visitor: Fox in my home garden
- Stronger external religiosity associates with smaller risky behaviors like smoking, drinking & drugs in Orthodox Romania. Research paper published freely accessible.
- Economic preferences across generations in a development country setting. New research accepted for publication in the Journal of Political Economy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email