- How international migration fosters political & social change. Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
- Now Out in the Journal of Population Economics: How dreams matter for migration
- The Nativity Wealth Gap: What is it & what drives it? Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Marriage, dowry, and women’s status in rural Punjab: Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
- Mental Health, Schooling and Genetic Predisposition: June GLO Discussion Paper of the Month and other June GLO Research Papers
Tag Archives: #Subjective well-being
Your spouse is fired! How much do you care? New Research Published in the Journal of Population Economics
Unemployment reduces the life satisfaction of the partner! However, while wives’ life satisfaction does not recover even two years after their partners becoming unemployed, husbands only react to their wives’ joblessness during the first year of unemployment. Read more in: … Continue reading