- How international migration fosters political & social change. Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
- Now Out in the Journal of Population Economics: How dreams matter for migration
- The Nativity Wealth Gap: What is it & what drives it? Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Marriage, dowry, and women’s status in rural Punjab: Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
- Mental Health, Schooling and Genetic Predisposition: June GLO Discussion Paper of the Month and other June GLO Research Papers
Tag Archives: #public beliefs
The article provides evidence that countries with stronger beliefs that hard work leads to a higher social status (the ‘American Dream’) attract a higher proportion of high-skilled immigrants. Read more in: Claudia Lumpe: “Public beliefs in social mobility and high-skilled … Continue reading →