- From walls to seawalls: Climate change is predicted to redesign the game of walls worldwide.
- June 20, 2019. GLO President Klaus F. Zimmermann spoke in a crowded research seminar at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest on global labor economics.
- The Future of Europe after the European Elections. Public Debate at the Central European University, Budapest, on June 5, 2019.
- GLO President Zimmermann was visiting the Romanian National Bank in Bucharest
- Conference Program Out for Kigali June 12-14, 2019: 4th International Conference of Eastern Africa Business and Economic Watch (4th EABEW-2019)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Pensions
Robert Holzmann, an Austrian economist and Fellow of the Global Labor Organization (GLO), has been nominated this week by the Austrian government to head the National Central Bank in his country. As a Professor of Economics, he had taught at … Continue reading