- How international migration fosters political & social change. Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
- Now Out in the Journal of Population Economics: How dreams matter for migration
- The Nativity Wealth Gap: What is it & what drives it? Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Marriage, dowry, and women’s status in rural Punjab: Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
- Mental Health, Schooling and Genetic Predisposition: June GLO Discussion Paper of the Month and other June GLO Research Papers
Tag Archives: Migrants in the UK
Migrants Reduce the Work Health Risks of Natives – New Research Findings Published in the Journal of Population Economics
The value of immigrants for the UK has played an important role in the Brexit debate. A recent GLO Discussion Paper explores the effects of immigration on the allocation of occupational physical burden and work injury risk using data for … Continue reading →