- Hartz IV überwinden: SPD bastelt weiter an ihrem Untergang. Nun sollen die erfolgreichen Arbeitsmarktreformen daran glauben.
- GLO Fellow Robert Holzmann will head the Austrian National Central Bank.
- “No Return” from Italian Labor and Pension Reforms: An Insider View Back at Italian Government Policies by Marco Leonardi. A New Book, an Author Summary and Interview.
- WageIndicator movement celebrates 20 years of successful activities
- #Brexit has become a cliffhanger! But both most likely outcomes of the challenge may also bring long-term chances.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #macro labor
Dorothea Schäfer is the new Editor-in-Chief of the Eurasian Economic Review. Interview with her about her publication perspectives in the area of labor economics.
As of January 2019, the Eurasian Economic Review (EAER) has a new Editor-in-Chief, Dorothea Schäfer. EAER is one of the flagship journals of the Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES), which partners with the Global Labor Organization (GLO). Under the … Continue reading