- Hartz IV überwinden: SPD bastelt weiter an ihrem Untergang. Nun sollen die erfolgreichen Arbeitsmarktreformen daran glauben.
- GLO Fellow Robert Holzmann will head the Austrian National Central Bank.
- “No Return” from Italian Labor and Pension Reforms: An Insider View Back at Italian Government Policies by Marco Leonardi. A New Book, an Author Summary and Interview.
- WageIndicator movement celebrates 20 years of successful activities
- #Brexit has become a cliffhanger! But both most likely outcomes of the challenge may also bring long-term chances.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: #Eastern Europe
After the Brexit vote: Martin Kahanec of the Central European University of Budapest analyzes the consequences for the European continent, and Eastern Europe in particular.
Stability in a dramatic phase of instability: Theresa May remains Prime Minister in a parliamentary vote the day after she has experienced “the largest defeat for a sitting government in history” on her Brexit deal with the EU in the British … Continue reading