April 18-21, 2019. Visit of the Semperoper including the “Zauberflöte” (The Magic Flute) of Mozart; Frauenkirche, Hofkirche, Zwinger, historical walking tour, et al.; walk alongside the river Elbe to the Loschwitz Bridge, better known as the “Blue Wonder” due to the original color and being seen as a technological miracle at the time of construction (1893).
- How international migration fosters political & social change. Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
- Now Out in the Journal of Population Economics: How dreams matter for migration
- The Nativity Wealth Gap: What is it & what drives it? Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics.
- Marriage, dowry, and women’s status in rural Punjab: Now ONLINE & OPEN ACCESS in the Journal of Population Economics
- Mental Health, Schooling and Genetic Predisposition: June GLO Discussion Paper of the Month and other June GLO Research Papers