April 18-21, 2019. Visit of the Semperoper including the “Zauberflöte” (The Magic Flute) of Mozart; Frauenkirche, Hofkirche, Zwinger, historical walking tour, et al.; walk alongside the river Elbe to the Loschwitz Bridge, better known as the “Blue Wonder” due to the original color and being seen as a technological miracle at the time of construction (1893).
- Meeting Beethoven & Goethe in Bonn
- Finishing the Teaching of a Global Labor Economics Class at the Central European University in Budapest
- APRIL GLO Research Papers with the GLO DP of the Month on Stalin, forced labor camps and the origins of mistrust in former USSR countries.
- Klaus F. Zimmermann provided his George Soros Lecture on May 8, 2019 at the Central European University (CEU) in Budapest on “Global Labor Economics: Challenges and Benefits”
- Easter holidays 2019 II: Bonn
Subscribe to Blog via Email