- “International Migration Encourages Social and Political Change” …. and other fresh research from the GLO Global Network. All GLO research papers freely accessible.
- Farewell Kuala Lumpur: Thanks for a great visit! GLO President has left Malaysia and reached Guangzhou in China.
- Publishing in good journals: Large interest among University of Malaya (UM) scholars in a seminar with UM Visiting Professor Klaus F. Zimmermann
- EBES President Klaus F. Zimmermann meets Noor Azina Ismail of the University of Malaya and Jonathan A. Batten of Universiti Utara Malaysia during his tenure as Visiting Professor at the University of Malaya in Kuala Lumpur.
- GLO President and Visiting Professor of the University of Malaya (UM), Klaus F. Zimmermann, spoke in a joint UM – World Bank Seminar on the Transfer of Economic Preferences Across Generations
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Science
January 4-6, GLO President Klaus F. Zimmermann, UNU-MERIT Maastricht, had visited the #ASSA2019 conference in Atlanta. The conference enables also networking with a larger number of publishers who are available for discussion with their journals and books in a specific … Continue reading
Madeline Zavodny is Managing Editor of the Journal of Population Economics. Shuaizhang Feng and Kompal Sinha are Associate Editors.
Friends of the Global Labor Organization (GLO) and the Journal of Population Economics participating at the ASSA 2019 Atlanta conference of the American economists attended the Reception of the Institute for Economic and Social Research (IESR) of Jinan University on … Continue reading
Zimmermann is EBES President. EBES journals move to success: EABR got accepted by the Social Sciences Citation Index; Dorothea Schäfer is the new Editor-in-Chief of EAER.
As of 1 January 2019, the President of the Global Labor Organization (GLO), Klaus F. Zimmermann also serves as the President of the Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES). EBES is a non-partisan, scholarly association dedicated to the discussion and … Continue reading
After his trip through Africa and Asia, Klaus F. Zimmermann has left Bonn on December 23 to enjoy Christmas and the beginning of the New Year at Miami Beach. After the holidays, Klaus F. Zimmermann will participate at the ASSA … Continue reading
High-level conference on ‘Investment, Technological Transformation and Skills’ in Luxembourg begins on November 28.
On 28 – 29 November 2018, the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the European Central Bank (ECB) organize a high-level conference on‘Investment, Technological Transformation and Skills’. The conference, which will take place at the EIB headquarters Luxembourg, provides an … Continue reading
On 19-20 November 2018, Klaus F. Zimmermann, (UNU-MERIT and President of the Global Labor Organization, GLO) was visiting Örebro University/Sweden to attend a workshop on publishing in scientific journals. In his function as keynote speaker to the event, he was … Continue reading
During his recent visit to Baku/Azerbaijan on 10-13 November 2018, the President of the Global Labor Organization (GLO), Klaus F. Zimmermann, has met Chairman Natig Shirinzade of the Institute of Global Economic Problems (IGEP) and collaborated intensively with him. Shirinzade, … Continue reading
On January 1, 2019, Klaus F. Zimmermann will become the President of the Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES), but will keep his position as the President of the Global Labor Organization (GLO). Zimmermann had received the EBES Fellow Award … Continue reading
The China Institute for Employment Research (CIER) at Renmin University of China, now a globally well known and respected research institution, organizes regular influential meetings by academics, government experts and practitioners from business to judge the state of the Chinese … Continue reading
The 25th Conference of the Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES) took place on May 23-25, 2018 in Berlin/Germany. It was jointly organized with the Global Labor Organization (GLO) and hosted by the FOM University of Applied Sciences in their … Continue reading