- More Europe is needed to meet the future challenges of the continent in the globalized world. Report on a book presentation in Berlin by Maastricht University Professor & GLO Fellow Jo Ritzen.
- April 10, 2019. Return Migration Improves Social Norms; see the GLO Discussion Paper of the Month of March. And all GLO Discussion Papers of March 2019 for free.
- Book Presentation in Berlin on Friday, April 5: A Second Chance for Europe? Jo Ritzen, former Vice President of the World Bank, Dutch Minister for Education and President of Maastricht University presents his ideas about the future of Europe.
- Study on Intergenerational Transmission of Education: It matters for migrants where they live. GLO study forthcoming in JEBO.
- New Book on Linking Research to Policy Advice to Bridging the Gaps for a Better World & Other Studies on Populism.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Journal Special Issue
Call for papers for a special issue of the International Journal of Manpower on: “Sexual Orientation and the Labor Market“. For Details: GLO Website. Journal Website. Submissions will be accepted from now on until March 30, 2019. The issue is … Continue reading
A special issue of the International Journal of Manpower on “Hiring Discrimination” has just been published under the editorship of three Fellows of the Global Labor Organization (GLO). ***Special Issue on Hiring Discrimination*** GLO Fellows Nick Drydakis, Stijn Baert, and … Continue reading
“Sexual Orientation and the Labor Market”: Submission Deadline for Research Journal is August 31, 2018
REMINDER: Call for papers for a special issue of the International Journal of Manpower on: “Sexual Orientation and the Labor Market” Submissions will be accepted until August 31, 2018. Edited by Nick Drydakis (Anglia Ruskin University, University of Cambridge, IZA, … Continue reading
Youth Employment: What Drives School to Work Transitions: Reminder of a Call for Papers for a Research Journal
Reminder of a special Call for Papers on “School to Work Transitions” The International Journal of Manpower together with the Global Labor Organization (GLO) is preparing a Special Issue on: “The School to Work Transition: Cross-Country Differences, Evolution and Reforms”. Submissions … Continue reading
The Global Labor Organization (GLO) is collaborating with various journals like the International Journal of Manpower and the Journal of Population Economics, among others. Here are recent products or new ventures of both journals: Journal of Population Economics Volume 31, … Continue reading
Call for papers for a special issue of the International Journal of Manpower on: “Sexual Orientation and the Labor Market” Edited by Nick Drydakis (Anglia Ruskin University, University of Cambridge, IZA, and GLO) and Klaus F. Zimmermann (UNU-MERIT, Maastricht University, … Continue reading
Inequality has become again a prominent topic of global debate. A largely understudied area is the distribution of wealth. A new GLO Cluster “Labor and Wealth” of the Global Labor Organization (GLO) deals with the human resources challenges. The GLO … Continue reading