- “International Migration Encourages Social and Political Change” …. and other fresh research from the GLO Global Network. All GLO research papers freely accessible.
- Farewell Kuala Lumpur: Thanks for a great visit! GLO President has left Malaysia and reached Guangzhou in China.
- Publishing in good journals: Large interest among University of Malaya (UM) scholars in a seminar with UM Visiting Professor Klaus F. Zimmermann
- EBES President Klaus F. Zimmermann meets Noor Azina Ismail of the University of Malaya and Jonathan A. Batten of Universiti Utara Malaysia during his tenure as Visiting Professor at the University of Malaya in Kuala Lumpur.
- GLO President and Visiting Professor of the University of Malaya (UM), Klaus F. Zimmermann, spoke in a joint UM – World Bank Seminar on the Transfer of Economic Preferences Across Generations
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Events
Theme: “Inclusive Growth and Sustainable Socio-Economic Transformation” June 12-14, 2019, College of Business and Economics, University of Rwanda, Kigali June 12-14: Kigali, Rwanda. College of Business and Economics, University of Rwanda. 4th EABEW Conference (International Conference of Eastern Africa Business … Continue reading
28th EBES Conference. May 29-31, 2019 in Coventry, United KingdomHosted by the Centre for Financial and Corporate Integrity (CFCI), Coventry University. Supported by the Global Labor Organization (GLO) Interested researchers are cordially invited to submit abstracts or papers for presentation … Continue reading
A majority of 230 votes in the British Parliament has rejected the Brexit deal of Theresa May with the EU late evening of Tuesday (January 15, 2019). This has been called by BBC as “the largest defeat for a sitting … Continue reading
The Faculty of Economic Sciences and Business Administration within Transilvania University of Brasov, in collaboration with the Institute for Economic Forecasting of the Romanian Academy cordially invites you to submit research papers for presentation and discussions at the third edition … Continue reading
January 4-6, GLO President Klaus F. Zimmermann, UNU-MERIT Maastricht, had visited the #ASSA2019 conference in Atlanta. The conference enables also networking with a larger number of publishers who are available for discussion with their journals and books in a specific … Continue reading
Kuznets Prize given at the #ASSA2019 meeting: The Award Study shows that a rise in the disease risk increases the total fertility rate and the number of surviving children. This has important policy implications.
The Kuznets Prize Paper of the Journal of Population Economics in a particular year is selected by the Editors of the Journal among the papers published in the previous year. Then the winners will be presented in a prize ceremony. … Continue reading
On January 3, Klaus F. Zimmermann has left his holiday resort at Miami Beach to participate at the ASSA 2019 Atlanta conference of the American economists. In his role as the President of the Global Labor Organization (GLO), he will … Continue reading
After his trip through Africa and Asia, Klaus F. Zimmermann has left Bonn on December 23 to enjoy Christmas and the beginning of the New Year at Miami Beach. After the holidays, Klaus F. Zimmermann will participate at the ASSA … Continue reading
On December 16, Klaus F. Zimmermann had moved from Seoul/South Korea to Mumbai/ India, to participate at the 60th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), which took place on 19-21 December at the Indira Gandhi Institute … Continue reading
On December 16, Klaus F. Zimmermann has moved to Mumbai, India, for the 60th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), which takes place 19-21 December at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR). He will … Continue reading