- More Europe is needed to meet the future challenges of the continent in the globalized world. Report on a book presentation in Berlin by Maastricht University Professor & GLO Fellow Jo Ritzen.
- April 10, 2019. Return Migration Improves Social Norms; see the GLO Discussion Paper of the Month of March. And all GLO Discussion Papers of March 2019 for free.
- Book Presentation in Berlin on Friday, April 5: A Second Chance for Europe? Jo Ritzen, former Vice President of the World Bank, Dutch Minister for Education and President of Maastricht University presents his ideas about the future of Europe.
- Study on Intergenerational Transmission of Education: It matters for migrants where they live. GLO study forthcoming in JEBO.
- New Book on Linking Research to Policy Advice to Bridging the Gaps for a Better World & Other Studies on Populism.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: January 2018
“Sexual Orientation and the Labor Market”: Submission Deadline for Research Journal is August 31, 2018
REMINDER: Call for papers for a special issue of the International Journal of Manpower on: “Sexual Orientation and the Labor Market” Submissions will be accepted until August 31, 2018. Edited by Nick Drydakis (Anglia Ruskin University, University of Cambridge, IZA, … Continue reading
Zukunft weiter ungesichert: SPD-Sonderparteitag in Bonn macht nur mühsam den Weg frei für Verhandlungen über große Koalition
Bonn – Deutschland. Sonntag, 21. Januar 2018 (An English comment) “Die Sozialdemokraten haben auf ihrem außerordentlichen Parteitag in Bonn mit quälender Mehrheit die Aufnahme von Koalitionsverhandlungen mit der Union beschlossen. Es ist zu hoffen, daß der ökonomische und politische Musterknabe … Continue reading
Youth Employment: What Drives School to Work Transitions: Reminder of a Call for Papers for a Research Journal
Reminder of a special Call for Papers on “School to Work Transitions” The International Journal of Manpower together with the Global Labor Organization (GLO) is preparing a Special Issue on: “The School to Work Transition: Cross-Country Differences, Evolution and Reforms”. Submissions … Continue reading
The American Economic Association (AEA), in conjunction with 58 associations in related disciplines known as the Allied Social Sciences Associations (ASSA), holds a three-day meeting each January to present papers on general economics topics. The event which is the largest … Continue reading
The 25th Conference of the Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES) will take place on May 23-25, 2018 in Berlin/Germany. It is jointly organized with the Global Labor Organization (GLO) and hosted by the FOM University in their Berlin study … Continue reading