- New research from the GLO network: Childcare in Vietnam – how Asian females perform in the labor market. And free access to all GLO research papers from May 2019.
- From walls to seawalls: Climate change is predicted to redesign the game of walls worldwide.
- June 20, 2019. GLO President Klaus F. Zimmermann spoke in a crowded research seminar at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest on global labor economics.
- The Future of Europe after the European Elections. Public Debate at the Central European University, Budapest, on June 5, 2019.
- GLO President Zimmermann was visiting the Romanian National Bank in Bucharest
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: November 2017
The Global Labor Organization (GLO) is collaborating with various journals like the International Journal of Manpower and the Journal of Population Economics, among others. Here are recent products or new ventures of both journals: Journal of Population Economics Volume 31, … Continue reading
Klaus F. Zimmermann (Co-Director of POP at UNU-MERIT & Maastricht University & President of the Global Labor Organization, GLO) continues his lecture series on migration topics in Australia. In the 47th calendar week he presents at the following places and … Continue reading
Important health research and policy event at Yale University organized by the China Health Policy and Management Society and GLO Fellow Xi Chen of Yale University, and supported, among others, by the Global Labor Organization (GLO). GLO has a special … Continue reading
Klaus F. Zimmermann (Co-Director of POP at UNU-MERIT & Maastricht University & President of the Global Labor Organization, GLO) is currently visiting Australia for research and seminar presentations. GLO President Zimmermann has been granted the prestigious Australian Eminent Research Scholar … Continue reading
Klaus F. Zimmermann in Australia: Eminent Research Scholar & Visiting Professor at Melbourne University and Macquarie University
Klaus F. Zimmermann (Co-Director of POP at UNU-MERIT & Maastricht University), has been granted the prestigious Australian Eminent Research Scholar Award. He is resident in November and December 2017 at The Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research of … Continue reading
Understanding Latin America: GLO Fellow, Venezuelan Diplomat and Scholar Alfredo Toro Hardy provides the decoding guide!
NEWLY PUBLISHED THIS WEEK: Venezuelan Diplomat and Scholar Alfredo Toro Hardy, Fellow of the Global Labor Organization (GLO), explains Latin America in his new book (Understanding Latin America. A Decoding Guide, World Scientific, 2017). From afar, Latin America looks like … Continue reading