- Hartz IV überwinden: SPD bastelt weiter an ihrem Untergang. Nun sollen die erfolgreichen Arbeitsmarktreformen daran glauben.
- GLO Fellow Robert Holzmann will head the Austrian National Central Bank.
- “No Return” from Italian Labor and Pension Reforms: An Insider View Back at Italian Government Policies by Marco Leonardi. A New Book, an Author Summary and Interview.
- WageIndicator movement celebrates 20 years of successful activities
- #Brexit has become a cliffhanger! But both most likely outcomes of the challenge may also bring long-term chances.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Future of CEU, the Budapest – based international university, is further uncertain: Letter of Rector Michael Ignatieff
The Global Labor Organization (GLO) and its President, Klaus F. Zimmermann, have supported the Central European University (CEU) in the struggle for scientific independence. See the GLO – CEU event recently in Budapest, among others. Now the Rector of CEU, … Continue reading
The Faculty of Economic Sciences and Business Administration within the Transilvania University of Brasov, in collaboration with the Bucharest-based Institute for Economic Forecasting within the National Institute for Economic Research “Costin C. Kiritescu” of the Romanian Academy had organized on … Continue reading
Auf Anfrage der Frankfurter Allgemeinen Zeitung (FAZ) stellte Prof. Dr. Klaus F. Zimmermann (GLO-Präsident, Universität Bonn und UNU-MERIT, Maastricht) fest: Braucht Deutschland das neue Einwanderungsgesetz? Das von der Union geplante Fachkräfte-Einwanderungsgesetz ist nötig, um die kurz- und langfristigen Bedarfe im … Continue reading
Klaus F. Zimmermann (President of the Global Labor Organization, GLO, and Co-Director POP at UNU-MERIT) is a Rockefeller Policy Fellow 2017. He just spent several weeks in September and October at the legendary Rockefeller Bellagio Center. See for further pictures. … Continue reading
Zimmermann is a 2017 Rockefeller Foundation Policy Fellow. He is currently visiting the Bellagio Center to execute research, engage in discussions and provide seminars and lectures. The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program offers distinguished academics, artists, thought leaders, policymakers, and … Continue reading